Looking forward to Peach 3
Peach 3 is the next major release of Peach and is currently under development. Peach 3 will be a complete re-write of Peach using the C# language and .NET Framework. We will keep cross-platform support thanks to the Mono project.
- Cross platform support (Linux, OS X, Windows, etc.)
- Mono compatibility
- Backwards comparable with existing Peach definitions
- Easier to drive Peach programmatically
- Design to allow for next generation of fuzzing technology
- A number of GUI programs for:
- Simple File Fuzzing
- Simple Network Fuzzing
Reasons For Switch
- Better development tools
- Better GUI support (even cross-platform)
- Better dependency support (no more module hell)
- Much better XML library (schema validation!!)
- Proper web services support!
- Full COM/DCOM support, etc.
- Language more suited to what Peach has become